When seniors or adults with disabilities need care and assistance at home, some can get help from their families. While it may be possible for family members to help out during the day, sometimes it is simply not possible for families to provide care to their loved ones for 24 hours a day. If you have senior loved ones who shouldn’t be left alone at night, it is best to work with a professional to provide overnight care.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide overnight care services in Boynton Beach, FL to help seniors and adults who may need care and assistance during the night. With our overnight care, our caregiver will come to the home in the evening and help your loved ones as they get ready for bed and provide night-time medication reminders. Our caregiver will stay awake through the night to provide assistance when needed such as late-night trips to the restroom, help avoid wandering at night, and fall prevention. You can choose to have our caregiver stay in the bedroom with your loved ones, or somewhere else in the home where they can quickly respond to your loved one’s needs. In the morning, the caregiver will help your loved one get ready for the day.
Non-Medical Overnight Care
For professional non-medical Overnight Care services for Seniors and Adults with Limitations in Boynton Beach, Florida area, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (561) 781-5885. Request a Free In-Home Consultation.
Your loved ones will receive care from a licensed, trained, bonded, and insured overnight caregiver. Our caregivers have each passed a background check so you can trust them to provide quality, compassionate care.
Our overnight caregiver will arrive at the home in the evening to help your loved ones as they get ready for bed including personal hygiene, getting dressed for bed, and medication reminders. We can assist them with dressing, toileting, brushing their teeth, and getting safely into bed. Our caregiver will check on your loved ones throughout the night and stay nearby in case they wake up and need assistance with changing positions, using the restroom, or wandering. We will also help them in the morning when they get out of bed and go through their morning routine.
Our overnight caregivers will assist your loved ones with the following:
- Activities of daily living (ADLs) such as toileting, dressing, and bathing
- Medication reminders
- Getting in and out of bed
- Changing positions in bed
- Restroom use
- Responding to emergencies
- Prevent wandering
- Avert falls
Who Benefits from Overnight Care?
Seniors and adults with disabilities who cannot be left home alone at night benefit most from overnight care. If your loved ones are affected by any of the following, overnight care may be a good option:
- Dementia: Those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia need someone nearby at night as they may wake up in a state of confusion and begin to wander. Our overnight caregivers will tend to them immediately and ensure they get back to bed safely.
- Impaired vision: Walking to the bathroom at night can be difficult for seniors with impaired vision. Our caregivers will make sure they get to and from the bathroom safely at night.
- High falling risk: Walking around the home at night can be dangerous for seniors that already have a high risk of falling. Our caregiver can help prevent falls by guiding your loved ones through the home and removing trip hazards.
- After surgery care: Those who have recently returned home from surgery or a hospital stay may still be dealing with pain and discomfort that can make it difficult to sleep through the night. With our overnight care, our caregivers can provide medication reminders, monitor the condition of your loved ones, and help them change positions in bed.
- Disabled seniors and adults: We can help seniors and adults with disabilities get into and out of bed and move throughout the home at night.
- 24-Hour home care: Talk to us about our 24-hour home care services if your loved ones need more than just overnight care.
Call Assisting Hands for In-Home Consultation
If your loved ones could benefit from having a caregiver awake and alert in their home at night, call Assisting Hands Home Care for our overnight care services. We will start with an in-home consultation to evaluate and understand the care needs of your loved ones.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (561) 781-5885 for overnight home care in Boynton Beach, FL.