At Assisting Hands Home Care, we provide senior companion and care services for senior citizens in Boynton Beach, Florida. Our caregivers will be a social companion for your senior loved ones and develop a personal relationship with them while ensuring that they get the personal care and assistance they need.
Aging in place has become a very popular choice among senior citizens of the current generation. Living at home allows seniors to stay in the comfortable environment of the houses they have lived in for years and maintain more control over their own lives. However, it is common for seniors who live alone to experience loneliness that can lead to depression. Seniors who have lost their spouse or live far from friends and family could benefit from having a caregiver that provides meaningful social companionship as well as personal care.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides elderly companion care and personal care services for seniors in Boynton Beach, Florida. We will work with you and your loved ones to create a personalized care plan that accommodates their needs, including help with activities of daily living (ADLs). Our caregiver will also build a personal relationship with your loved ones through conversation and fun activities to be their social companion.
Senior Companion Care
For compassionate Companion Care services in Boynton Beach, Florida, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (561) 566-5989.
It is important for seniors who have chosen to age in place to not only get the care and assistance they need for their physical well-being, but also the social companionship that benefits their emotional well-being. Seniors who live alone are especially vulnerable to feelings of loneliness and depression. Our caregivers do more for your senior loved ones than just provide care, we will also be a friend and companion that provides company for your loved one and engages them in their favorite activities. Our companion caregivers have each passed a background check so you can trust that they will always treat your loved ones with compassion and respect.
Our elderly companion care services can include the following:
- Personal care: We can help your loved ones with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as dressing, bathing, personal hygiene, eating, transferring, and toileting.
- Companionship: Seniors who are aging in place need social interaction for their emotional well-being. Our caregivers will be a companion for your loved one and build a personal relationship with them.
- Light housekeeping: We can assist with light housekeeping tasks like laundry, vacuuming, and taking out the trash to keep the home neat and clean.
- Meal preparation: We can prepare meals for seniors who no longer cook or make meals together with them. The meals we prepare will follow your loved one’s dietary restrictions.
- Transportation and errands: We can help seniors who do not drive by providing transportation to family gatherings and doctor visits and taking care of errands like getting groceries and prescriptions.
Call Assisting Hands for In-Home Consultation
Our caregivers will ensure that your loved ones get quality personal care as well as compassionate social companionship. We start our companion care with a free in-home consultation to get to know your loved ones and their personal needs so we can create an effective care plan and pair them with the right caregiver. You can call Assisting Hands Home Care at (561) 566-5989 for more about our elderly companion care in Boynton Beach, FL.