Non-Medical Home Health Care Services in Singer Island
For professional non-medical home health care services in the Singer Island, Florida area, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (561) 566-5989. Request a Free In-Home Consultation.
Assisting Hands Home Care is a provider of non-medical home health care services that helps senior citizens and adults with chronic conditions who prefer to receive the care they need in their homes. We personalize our in-home care services to ensure that we meet the specific needs of each of our clients.
The following may be included as part of our home health care services:
- Personal Care/ Custodial Care: We will help your loved ones with personal care activities and other activities of daily living (ADLs) including dressing, bathing, eating, transferring, and more.
- Meal Preparation: We can help seniors and adults who do not or cannot cook by providing meal preparation. Our caregivers will prepare fresh and nutritious meals that accommodate dietary restrictions.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers can help with light housekeeping duties such as laundry, sweeping, dusting, washing dishes, and taking out the trash. Changing and washing clothing, towels, and linens regularly is good for hygiene.
- Errands and Transportation: For seniors and adults who do not drive, our caregivers can help by providing rides to doctor appointments and other important engagements. We can also help with errands like grocery shopping.
- Post-Hospitalization Care: Seniors and adults returning home from the hospital after a surgery or illness need to rest, eat well, and hydrate while following their discharge instructions to recover. With our post-hospitalization care, our caregivers will help your loved ones follow their discharge instructions and get enough rest to make a full recovery/
- Companion Care: Our caregivers will do more than provide care; we will also be a social companion for your loved ones. We will establish a personal relationship with your loved ones through friendly conversation and engage them in fun activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Receiving care at home is highly beneficial for those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Our caregivers understand how to care for dementia patients as we can react to common behaviors and provide mental stimulation with memory exercises.
- Parkinson’s Home Care: Our caregivers can provide effective home care for those who are living with Parkinson’s disease. We will help with activities of daily living (ADLs) and ensure their comfort and safety.
- Respite Care: Those who act as a full-time caregiver for a loved one need time away from caregiving to rest and handle personal business. We can provide relief for family caregivers with our respite care services in which one of our caregivers will take over providing care at scheduled times.
- 24-Hour Home Care/ Live-In Caregivers: If you have loved ones who need a reliable caregiver in the home 24 hours a day, we can help with our 24-hour home care and live-in care services. We will have a caregiver live in the home with your loved ones with our live-in care, and they will switch with a second caregiver every 3-4 days. For our 24-hour care services, we will have multiple caregivers switch shifts every 8-12 hours to ensure that a caregiver is always awake in the home.
- Hospice Home Care (Non-Medical): If you have a loved one in hospice care, we can help with supplemental hospice home care. Our caregivers can assist with personal care, transportation, meal prep, and housekeeping that hospice care does not cover.
- Patient Sitting: If your loved ones are in the hospital for an illness or surgery, we can help keep them comfortable with our patient sitting services. Our caregiver will provide personal care and assistance that doctors and nurses don’t and we will be an advocate for your loved ones.
Our in-home care services are beneficial for the following:
- Seniors aging in place
- Hospice patients
- Disabled adults
- Seniors and adults recovering from surgery
- Expectant mothers (we do not have a pediatric license)
Evaluation for In-Home Care
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we personalize our in-home care services to provide the best possible care for our clients. When you call us for in-home care, we will start with an evaluation of your loved ones to understand their unique care needs. We will then work with you to create a care plan that covers their needs and includes a schedule for our caregivers. Our care plans can be adjusted at any time to accommodate the changing needs of your loved ones.
Our caregivers are trained, certified, bonded, and insured, so you can trust them to provide your loved ones with quality home care while treating them with compassion and respect. We are also prepared to help those who have special needs due to conditions like Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
Call Assisting Hands for In-Home Care
Our professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care are ready to provide effective in-home care for seniors and adults with limitations in Singer Island, FL. Give us a call at (561) 566-5989 for a free in-home assessment.