Non-Medical Home Health Care Services from Assisting Hands
For professional non-medical home health care services in the BallenIsles, Florida area, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (561) 566-5989. Request a Free In-Home Consultation.
Assisting Hands Home Care is a home care agency that provides care for seniors and adults with chronic diseases who want to continue to live in their homes. We tailor our non-medical home health care services to accommodate the specific needs of each of our clients and give them and their families some peace of mind.
Our in-home care services include the following:
- Personal Care/ Custodial Care: Our caregivers will help your loved ones with personal care tasks and activities of daily living (ADLs) including dressing, bathing, toileting, transferring, eating, and other personal hygiene.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare and serve fresh and nutritious meals every day, as well handle the cleanup.
- Errands and Transportation: For seniors who do not drive, our caregivers can provide transportation to take them to important engagements like doctor appointments. We can also help take care of other errands such as going to the supermarket, pharmacy, and others.
- Light Housekeeping: Our caregivers will help keep the home neat and clean by taking care of light housekeeping tasks such as laundry, washing dishes, dusting, and taking out the trash. Washing clothing, sheets, and towels regularly is good for proper hygiene.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers do more for your loved ones than provide personal care as we will also be their social companion. We will establish a personal relationship with your loved ones and provide them with meaningful companionship with friendly conversation and fun activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia benefit from receiving care in the familiar environment of their homes. Our caregivers can provide effective care for dementia patients and ensure their safety and comfort.
- Parkinson’s Home Care: Our caregivers can help those living at home with Parkinson’s by providing personal care and assistance and help around the home.
- Respite Care: We can help family caregivers who provide care for a loved one with our respite care services. One of our caregivers will take over at scheduled times to provide care for your loved ones while the family caregiver takes time off.
- Post-Hospitalization Care: Seniors and adults who return home after a surgery or hospital stay need to rest and follow their discharge instructions while making sure they eat and hydrate. Our caregivers can provide the personal care and assistance needed when returning home to help your loved ones follow their discharge instructions and recover.
- Hospital Sitting: We provide hospital sitting in which our caregiver will be at the hospital with your loved ones to provide companionship and personal assistance that doctors and nurses don’t to help keep your loved ones comfortable during their extended stay at the hospital or rehab center.
- 24-Hour In-Home Care/ Live-In Caregivers: We provide 24-hour home care and live-in care to help seniors and adults who need a caregiver present 24 hours a day. Our live-in care services involve a caregiver living at the home with your loved one and providing care for 3-4 days before switching with a second caregiver. Our 24-hour care services consist of multiple caregivers who switch shifts every 8-12 hours so that there is always a caregiver in the home who is awake and ready to help.
- Hospice Home Care (Non-skilled): We can help those who are receiving hospice care with our hospice support services. Our caregivers will provide personal care and assistance that hospice care does not usually cover.
Our home care services are personalized to meet the unique needs of each of our clients. The following can benefit the most from in-home care.
- Seniors aging in place
- Disabled adults
- Hospice patients
- Seniors and adults recovering from surgery
- Expectant mothers (we do not have a pediatric license)
In-Home Care Assessment
We are committed to providing care that accommodates the individual needs of our clients which is why we start our in-home care services with an assessment. A member of our staff will meet with you and your loved ones to evaluate their care needs as well as their home. This allows us to form an effective care plan that covers the needs of your loved ones.
When making the care plan and schedule, we will work directly with you and your loved ones to get your input. We will then assign a caregiver who we believe is best able to accommodate your loved one’s needs. Our care plans are flexible so they can be adjusted if your loved one’s care needs change.
Each of our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care are trained, certified, bonded, and insured so you can trust that they will provide quality, compassionate care. Our caregivers will be a companion as well as a caregiver for your loved ones and we can help care for those who need special attention such as dementia and Parkinson’s patients.
Call Assisting Hands for In-Home Assessment
Seniors and adults with limitations who wish to receive the care they need in their own homes in BallenIsles can get quality home care from Assisting Hands Home Care. You can reach us at (561) 566-5989 for more about our in-home care services in BallenIsles, FL.