As seniors age, they may need more help in their daily lives when it comes to personal care, household tasks, or transportation. In many cases, a family member can step in and provide the assistance needed to ensure that their elderly relatives can live safely at home. Every day more senior citizens today are choosing to age in place and help from family members makes this possible for some. But as the care needs of seniors increase as they get older, this can become too much for a family caregiver. Seniors in this situation can benefit from the help of professional caregivers and home health aides.
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we can help senior citizens age in place with our eldercare services in Royal Palm Beach, FL. We will form a personalized care plan that accommodates the specific needs of your loved ones and assign a caregiver who can best accommodate their needs. You can expect your loved ones to receive personalized, compassionate care from our trained and certified caregivers.
Elderly Home Care from Assisting Hands
For professional Elderly Home Care services in the Royal Palm Beach, Florida, Florida area, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (561) 781-5885. Request a Free In-Home Consultation.
When you call Assisting Hands Home Care for elderly home care services, we will set up an in-home consultation with you and your loved ones to learn about their care needs. We will then work with you and your loved ones to create a care plan tailored to meet their unique care needs. Our elderly care services may include:
- Help with personal care and activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Medication reminders
- Transportation and accompaniment to doctor appointments
- Help with errands like prescription pickups and grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- 24/7 Home care
- Live-in care
- Post-operative/ care after hospital stay
- Hospice home care
Our elderly care plans can include the following for your loved ones:
- Custodial care: Our caregivers can assist with activities of daily living (ADLs) including hygiene activities like bathing, dressing, toileting, incontinence care, brushing teeth, and combing hair.
- Fall prevention: We will help your loved ones avoid falls by walking with them throughout the home and removing any trip hazards.
- Companionship: You can expect our caregiver to be a social companion for your loved one. We establish a personal relationship with our clients through friendly conversation and engaging them in their favorite activities.
- Meal preparation: Our caregivers will ensure that your loved ones get regular, healthy meals by preparing nutritious meals for them each day that account for their dietary restrictions.
- Transportation and errands: It is common for seniors to give up their driving privileges due to various limitations. Our caregivers will make sure that your loved ones maintain their independence, get to important engagements and take care of necessary errands by providing transportation.
- Light housekeeping: We will help your loved ones keep their homes clean by doing light housekeeping tasks such as washing dishes, vacuuming, changing bed sheets, laundry, dusting, and taking out the trash.
- Respite care: Family members who act as caregivers for their loved ones need some time off to rest, enjoy vacations, and manage personal matters. We provide respite care services in which our caregiver will show up at scheduled times to take over providing care and relieve the family caregiver.
- Overnight care: In some situations, families may be able to cover the needs of their elderly loved ones during the day but feel uncomfortable leaving them alone at night. We provide overnight care in which our caregiver will come to the home each evening and stay until the next morning to provide assistance when needed at any point during the night.
- Live-in caregivers/ 24-hour home care: We can help seniors who require 24 hours of care and supervision with our live-in and 24-hour home care services. With our 24-hour home care, there will always be a caregiver in the home that is awake and ready to help. Our live-in care services involve a caregiver living at your loved one’s home for several days at a time.
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care: Seniors affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia should receive care in the familiar environment of their home. Our caregivers can provide memory care to ensure that those affected by dementia get the care they need in the comfort of home.
- After-surgery care: Returning home after a surgery or hospital stay is difficult for seniors as they are often not 100 percent recovered and must rest and follow their discharge instructions to make their recovery. Our caregivers will provide personal assistance to ensure your loved ones rest and follow their instructions so they can recover and avoid a setback.
- Hospice home care: Our caregivers can provide supplemental personal care to help those who are in hospice care. We can provide personal care and assistance and help with other tasks not included with hospice care such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, and more.
Call Assisting Hands for In-Home Evaluation
Meet Marina Ramirez, the owner of Assisting Hands Home Care – Palm Beach.
Our elderly care services are ideal for seniors who choose to age in place and need some assistance to do it safely. If you or a loved one could benefit from our elder care services in Royal Palm Beach, Florida, contact our professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care to set up an in-home evaluation. You can call us at (561) 781-5885 to schedule an appointment.