The coronavirus pandemic is not showing any signs of slowing down and the disease is continuing to spread through the U.S. Our professionals at Assisting Hands Home Care are taking this very seriously and keeping our eye on the coronavirus situation because senior citizens and those with chronic conditions are the most at risk for severe symptoms.
We have been following updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local and federal health authorities to get the latest regarding the coronavirus. We are also now requiring all of our caregivers to complete specific training for COVID-19 so they are prepared to help those who might be infected and prevent the spread of the disease. We can also adjust the care services of your loved ones to ensure continuity in the care and assistance they receive at home.
Here are some additional resources:
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Home Care
- Home Cleaning Tips to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- City of Dallas COVID-19 Updates
- City of Richardson COVID-19 Updates
- City of Fort Worth COVID-19 Updates
You can call Assisting Hands Home Care any time at (214) 865-7870 if you have questions or concerns regarding the home care for your loved ones.
Latest posts by Assisting Hands (see all)
- Why Flatulence Increases with Age - June 8, 2022
- Meeting at the Moody Family YMCA in Highland Park, TX - May 18, 2022
- Daily Care Tips for Alzheimer’s and Dementia Patients - April 21, 2022