Our services include elderly care, overnight home care, personal care, companion care, hospice care at home, respite care, and in-home memory care services for those with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Our caregivers are trained and licensed to provide quality care services to adults with disabilities and senior citizens so they can receive personal care at home.
For professional non-medical home health care services in Richardson, TX, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (214) 865-7870.
This new generation of senior citizens often choose non-medical home health care as an alternative to a nursing home or assisted living facility as they’re aging in place. This choice lets seniors maintain independence and remain in their homes as they get older. At Assisting Hands Home Care, we offer in-home care services to disabled adults and seniors in Richardson, Texas. Our caregivers will provide in-home care services that account for your loved one’s unique care needs. Our insured, bonded, and licensed caregivers will treat your loved one with respect and compassion and provide them with quality care.
When you call Assisting Hands Home Care for home help services, we will schedule a consultation with you and your loved one to discuss their care needs. We will assess your loved one’s specific needs and perform a safety evaluation of them. Our caregivers will create and implement a care plan based on our assessments and the input from you and your loved one.
In-Home Care Services
As a full-service home care agency, we offer a variety of non-medical home care services to senior citizens and adults with disabilities in Richardson, TX. These services may include:
- 24 Hour Home Care & Live-in Caregivers: There are certain situations in which seniors may need supervision 24 hours a day. With our live-in care and 24-hour home care services, one of our caregivers will be in your loved one’s home 24 hours a day to provide assistance and respond to emergencies.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: It is important for those with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia to receive care in their own homes. People with dementia will feel safer and more comfortable in the familiar surroundings of their home. Our trained caregivers will provide quality memory care to help seniors with dementia and Alzheimer’s. We can respond efficiently to outbursts of agitation and mood swings and help slow memory loss with memory exercises.
- After Surgery Care at Home: Recovery from surgery takes time and is often accompanied by pain and discomfort. People have trouble sleeping for this reason and our overnight caregivers will help them switch positions and get in and out of bed.
- Companion Care: It is important to us that our caregivers do more than just provide quality care. Our caregivers will build personal relationships with your loved one and treat them with respect and compassion. We will engage them in friendly conversation, as well as their favorite activities and hobbies.
- In-Home Senior Care: Activities of daily living (ADLs) or self-care tasks are often difficult for senior citizens with limited cognitive abilities or mobility. Our caregivers can assist your loved one with ADL like restroom use, bathing, dressing, medication reminders, and ambulation.
- Hospice Care at Home: It is always difficult to learn that your loved one has been diagnosed with a terminal illness or a limited life expectancy. Our hospice care services at Assisting Hands Home Care can help families in this situation. Our caregivers will provide quality care to your loved one and ensure their comfort so you can focus on managing their affairs and visiting with them.
- Light Housekeeping: It is difficult for many seniors to complete household tasks like vacuuming and dusting on their own. Our caregivers will complete housekeeping tasks like mopping, laundry, vacuuming, emptying the trash, and dusting.
- Meal Preparation: Some senior citizens can no longer safely cook for themselves, especially those with memory loss conditions. They may become malnourished if they do not receive regular meals. Our caregivers will prepare meals for your loved ones and account for any dietary restrictions.
- Overnight Home Care: An overnight caregiver will come to your home and stay awake through the night to provide immediate assistance if your loved one wakes up or if an emergency occurs.
- Senior Transportation and Errand Services: Seniors often must give up driving and when they do, they sacrifice some of their independence. Our caregivers can restore this independence with our transportation and errands services. We will help your loved one with errands and provide transportation to important events and appointments.
- Respite Care: Many senior citizens receive care from a family member who acts as the primary caregiver and Assisting Hands Home Care helps family caregivers with our respite care services. Our caregivers will seamlessly take over for the family caregiver, allowing them time for self-care.
Call Assisting Hands for a Free In-Home Consultation
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care if your loved one in Richardson or Dallas TX, require our non-medical home health care services. We are available at (214) 865-7870 for a free in-home consultation.
"Everybody is caring. We have 24/7 care. They are on time and do what's needed."
"They have been very responsive. I'm always able to reach them. They are sensitive to the family and our needs."
"I like that they were very helpful, responsive, and did all that they said that they would do."