If you are the primary caregiver for an elderly loved one during the day, you may benefit from an overnight caregiver so you can rest and have time off. The physical and mental toll of caregiving can be heavy, which is why family caregivers cannot provide quality care 24 hours a day. Assisting Hands Home Care offers overnight home care services to senior citizens in Richardson, TX, and the surrounding areas.
Elderly Overnight Care in Richardson, TX
Family caregivers are often fatigued after long hours of providing care to their senior loved ones, which unfortunately means they are often unavailable at night when most emergencies occur. An overnight caregiver is awake, alert, and well-rested so the primary caregiver can take some much-needed time off.
Our overnight caregivers provide services to senior citizens affected by the following:
- After Surgery Home Care: Recovery from surgery takes time and is often accompanied by pain and discomfort. People have trouble sleeping for this reason and our overnight caregivers will help them switch positions and get in and out of bed.
- Dementia Care: People affected by memory loss conditions may wake up confused and start to wander. A caregiver’s friendly fall will often put them at ease and help them go back to bed.
- Fall Prevention Services: Seniors often wake up in the night to use the bathroom and this can lead to falls and injuries. Our caregivers can help with these bathroom tips to reduce the risk of injury.
- Vision Loss: Recent statistics say that 1 of 3 older adults have diseases that will affect their vision. The evening is a dangerous time for seniors with poor vision and our caregivers will help them navigate the house in the evening.
Our elderly overnight care services include the following:
- Medication reminders
- Sleep preparation
- Evening bathroom assistance
- Getting in and out of bed
Trusted Overnight Care Provider
Our caregivers at Assisting Hands Home Care are Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and trained in caretaking tasks like transportation, meal preparation, and light housekeeping. Our home health aides must pass a background check during the hiring process and continue to receive training after employment. Our caregivers are also bonded and insured and serve as excellent companions for your loved one, as well as providing quality care.
Our caregivers are some of the best in the industry, so if your loved one needs help in the evenings, reach out to Assisting Hands Home Care. Our overnight home care services provide an attentive caregiver who will be available to help your loved one and respond to emergencies.
Contact Assisting Hands Home Care at (214) 865-7870 for more information about our overnight home care services in Richardson, Dallas, TX, and the surrounding areas.