At Assisting Hands Home Care, we hope to help your loved ones live safely, securely, and independently at home for as many years as possible. Studies show that senior citizens who receive quick help after a fall are more likely to return home afterward. Assisting Hands® has teamed up with SafeGuardian to create a personal emergency response system that ensures our client’s safety when their caregiver is unavailable. Assisting Hands Home Care provides services like the personal emergency response to our clients in Dallas and Richardson, TX.
Emergency Button for Elderly
Our wireless Assisting Hands Help Alert™ emergency button for elderly button is considered by many to be the most advanced technology available today. It has revolutionary help alert technology that is decades ahead of other traditional home medical alarm systems. It provides unmatched flexibility and security by providing more features and benefits than a standard home medical alarm.
Assisting Hands Help Alert™ offers these services:
- Texts/calls up to five contacts. Users can contact spouses, friends, family, loved ones, caregivers, and neighbors for routine or personal assistance. No unnecessary and costly ambulances.
- Two-way speakerphone. A loud built-in speaker and sensitive microphone allows for “hands-free” calls.
- Text message alerts. The user’s emergency contact list will receive a text message when the help button is pressed, no matter the location or time or day. This is so long-distance family members can remain “in the know.”
- Free fall alerts have automatic activation. Everyone on your contact list will immediately be notified in case of a fall or accident.
- Built-in real-time GPS locator. Contacts can locate the user nationwide.
- Listen-in/call-in feature. Authorized contacts can call and speak with the user – like a cell phone!
- 24/7 monitoring available. Add professional monitoring services for additional protection.
- User programmable from any smartphone. You can update contacts and features from anywhere using your phone.
- Showerproof/waterproof. It offers protection from water in the bathroom or kitchen in case of an accident.
- Completely self-contained. No home phone landline is necessary.
(Click to See Our Other Home Care Services)
You will no longer have to constantly worry about your loved one because with Assisting Hands Help Alert™, assistance is never far away. As an Assisting Hands client, you will receive our exclusive client discount pricing. You can reach us at (214) 865-7870 for more information about Assisting Hands Help Alert™.
"Robbie and his staff are some of the most caring, dedicated people I have ever known. They are attentive to every detail and truly care about each client. Couldn’t recommend more highly!"
"Robbie McCullough is one of the most genuine and caring people you will come across. No one person or company I would recommend before this group. Thank you Robbie for providing us a confidence in this matter. You're the best sir."