Assisting Hands Home Care is the premier source for licensed home care services for seniors in Coppell, TX and the surrounding areas including Carrollton, Dallas, Highland Park, Lake Highland, Oak Lawn, Addison and more. We proudly offer the following home care services for your loved one:
- Elderly Home Care / Senior Care
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Grocery shopping
- Household chores
- Preparing meals
- Help with medication and picking up prescriptions
- Transportation to doctor appointments
- Bathing and personal hygiene
- Non-Medical Home Care
- Parkinson’s Home Care
- Respite Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Post-Surgery Care
- 24-Hour In-Home Care / Live-In Care
At Assisting Hands Home Care, we employ licensed, bonded, and insured home caregivers to accompany your loved one and meet their everyday needs. In addition to assistance with daily tasks, the companionship of a home caregiver is invaluable for seniors who are widowed, suffering from dementia, or living alone. You can have confidence in knowing your loved one is always taken care of by one of our professional caregivers.
What We Do
You can reach Assisting Hands® Home Care at (214) 865-7870 if you or your loved ones could benefit from professional home care services in the Coppell, TX area.
Award-Winning Home Care Agency Serving Coppell, TX
We are a full-service home care agency offering 24-hour care, live-in care, post-surgery care, respite care, and more. Areas we serve include:
- Addison, TX
- Carrollton, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Farmers Branch, TX
- Highland Park, TX
- Irving, TX
- Las Colinas, TX
- Lake Highlands, TX
- Lakewood, TX
- Oak Lawn, TX
- Preston Hollow, TX
- University Park, TX
Non-Medical Home Health Care Services
Assisting Hands of Coppell, TX employs licensed and insured caregivers who offer the following home care services:
- Personal Care and Custodial Care: Everyday tasks become progressively more difficult with age. That’s why we support seniors by helping them with dressing, bathing, using the restroom, and other activities of daily living.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will ensure your loved one’s nutritional needs are met by preparing meals throughout the day. We will work around any dietary restrictions or allergies your loved one might have.
- Errands and Transportation: When your elderly family member can no longer drive, our caregiver will be there to get them where they need to go. Our home care services include transportation to doctor’s appointments, trips to see family, and more. We can also assist with errands around town whenever your loved one needs groceries or a prescription picked up.
- Light Housekeeping: As part of your loved one’s at-home care, we will also assist with basic tasks such as dusting, sweeping, and mopping to tidy up around the house.
- Companion Care: Companionship is one of the most precious things seniors can have when they’re living alone. Our caregivers will form a bond with your loved one during the time spent together, getting to know them on a personal level and creating a special friendship.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: To ensure the safety of your loved one living at home with Alzheimer’s or dementia, you’ll want to always make sure they’re under specialized care. At Assisting Hands, we help not only with activities of daily living (ADLs), we also go through memory exercises and activities with your loved ones to help keep their minds stimulated.
- Parkinson’s Home Care: We make life easier and safer for elders living with Parkinson’s by preparing meals, giving reminders to take medication, and assisting with everyday tasks and getting around the home.
- Respite Care: Give your family caregiver some much-needed time off with Assisting Hands respite care. We’ll step in and take over the responsibilities of caring for your loved one so that your family caregiver can rest.
- Post-Hospitalization Care: Returning to normal life after a hospitalization is a difficult process best done with the help of a licensed caregiver. Our team of caregivers are familiar with the difficulties of post-hospitalization and can provide the support needed for a safe and smooth recovery.
- Overnight Home Care: You don’t have to leave your loved one all alone during the night. With Assisting Hands, you’ll have a trained caregiver who can come to the home in the evenings to assist with getting ready for bed and checking up on your loved one throughout the night.
- 24 Hour Home Care and Live-in Care: 24 hour and live-in care are both great options for seniors who need help around the clock. A live-in caregiver will stay in the home for 3-4 days at a time and sleep each night, whereas 24-hour care will provide you with two separate caregivers each day who will both work 12 hour shifts so no one needs space to sleep at night.
- Non-Medical Hospice Home Care: Hospice care gives your loved one support throughout the final days of their life. Assisting Hands specializes in non-medical hospice home care.
Home care services can either be requested temporarily or ongoing, depending on the unique needs of you and your loved one. We happily support:
- Hospice patients
- Adults with disabilities
- Individuals recovering from surgery
- Seniors living at home
- New and soon-to-be mothers
Assessing In-Home Care Needs
After you reach out to Assisting Hands of Coppell, TX, we’ll begin our care process with an evaluation of your loved one’s condition and their needs. This evaluation will then be followed with an in-depth conversation between us, you, and your loved one to map out a personalized plan for care.
We take our time to make sure our care plans are as custom and comprehensive as possible. If you already have a caregiver in the family, we can work around their existing schedule to provide help when they can’t. After getting to know your loved one, we hand-select a caregiver who we think will be the best fit for them. If anything ever changes with your schedule or care needs, just let us know! We will change our care plan to accommodate whatever you may need.
Each caregiver at Assisting Hands of Coppell, TX is licensed, bonded, and insured. Whether your loved one requires help with running errands, bathing, preparing meals, or tidying up around the house, we have the skill necessary to meet their needs. Assisting Hands is your trusted source for home care ranging from Alzheimer’s and dementia care to respite care.
Call Assisting Hands to Schedule a Free In-Home Consultation for Your Home Care Needs
Call Assisting Hands of Coppell, TX to inquire about professional at-home care for your loved one. You can reach us at (214) 865-7870 to schedule a free in-home evaluation and get started on the path to dedicated care.