Elderly care services help seniors age safely in the comfort of their own homes. At Assisting Hands Home Care, we offer professional, licensed in-home care to seniors in the Coppell, TX area to ensure their safety and your peace of mind. We will create a comfortable environment for your loved one that is tailored to their needs to create the best possible experience. Our process begins with a consultation that allows us to create a custom care plan and assign a caregiver that will be a great fit to work with your senior.
Even though many people are happy to support their older family members as they age, it can be difficult to be available consistently and provide the attentive care seniors need to live at home. Often, the time and availability needed to properly care for an aging senior is simply not feasible for busy individuals and families. Assisting Hands helps to bridge this gap. While you’re busy taking care of work, family, and other responsibilities, you can rest assured that your elderly loved one is in the hands of a licensed caregiver who will be there to assist when you can’t.
The care needs of seniors can increase rapidly as they age. What may have started as occasional help with chores and transportation to appointments can quickly turn into around-the-clock care, in which case the help of a full-time in-house caregiver may be necessary to manage the load. Assisting Hands in Coppell, Texas can provide you with a licensed caregiver and a custom plan for your loved ones’ care.
Professional Elderly Care Services in Coppell, TX Area
For professional Elderly Care services in the Coppell, TX area, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (214) 760-6944. Request a Free In-Home Consultation.
After you’ve reached out to us for your free consultation, we’ll begin the process by arranging an in-home appointment so we can evaluate your loved one and understand their needs. This will inform us as we make a comprehensive plan that may include any of the following services:
- Housekeeping and assistance with chores
- Personal assistance
- Support for doctor’s appointments
- Preparing meals
- Live-in care
- 24/7 care
Our elderly care plans consist of:
- Custodial Care: Our caregivers assist with personal care needs such as bathing, using the restroom, putting on clothes, and other basic personal hygiene tasks.
- Fall Prevention: Falling poses a serious threat to individuals in their old age. We work to minimize the risk of falls by guiding your loved one downstairs and through hallways and making sure walkways remain obstacle-free.
- Companionship: In addition to keeping your loved one safe and taken care of as they age, our caregivers also offer great companionship to the seniors we work with. This emotional bond will become an important part of the dynamic between your loved one and their dedicated caregiver, providing them with a valuable friendship and keeping them engaged with fun and simple activities.
- Meal Preparation: We will assist with making meals each day to ensure your loved one has their nutritional needs met. If your loved one has any dietary restrictions that you’re aware of, please let us know so we can prepare appropriate meals for their situation.
- Transportation and Errands: Our caregivers can provide transportation for your loved one to all the important places they need to go. This can include things like doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, and trips to visit family.
- Light Housekeeping: While we’re in the home, we will also help to keep it clean with basic household chores such as sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, and emptying trash cans.
- Respite Care: When your family caregiver needs a break, you can count on Assisting Hands to provide excellent care in the meantime. We give your family caregiver time to rest and recuperate so they can come back energized.
- Overnight Caregivers: Staying at home alone at night is not a safe or comfortable option for all seniors. If you would feel more confident having your loved one under the care of a professional overnight, Assisting Hands can help. Our licensed caregiver can come to the residence in the evening to get your loved one ready for bed and monitor them through the night.
- Live-in Caregivers and 24-Hour Home Care: For seniors who need attentive care around the clock, we offer two great options. Live-in care will provide your loved one with a consistent caregiver who will work for days at a time and sleep at night. With 24-hour care you will also have someone in the home at all times of day, but caregivers will alternate more frequently and work shorter shifts. We’ll work with you to find the most suitable option for your loved one.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Dementia is a specialized group of diseases which trigger the loss of memory and a general decline in cognitive function. Caregivers at Assisting Hands have extensive training and are able to provide appropriate care for seniors living with these diseases. We will provide your loved one with care in their own home and engage them in mental exercises and activities.
- After-Surgery Care: Surgery is a major ordeal that is often difficult for even young adults to recover from. For seniors, it is especially important to be careful during the recovery because even a small mistake can significantly set back their progress. Caregivers at Assisting Hands can help ensure a smooth recovery by reminding your loved one to take their medication, perform prescribed rehab exercises if necessary, and perform housekeeping tasks so your senior can comfortably rest.
- Hospice Home Care: For elders and adults suffering from terminal illness, we provide end-of-life care to make their last days as comfortable and dignified as possible. Our Hospice Home Care services are non-medical and complementary to Hospice Care pages.
Complimentary In-Home Assessment for Your Elderly Care Needs
Assisting Hands Home Care can help with all of your professional elderly home care needs. Contact us at (214) 760-6944 for a consultation so we evaluate your loved one’s needs and give you a free, no-obligation estimate for their care.