Assisting Hands senior home care services make it possible for aging seniors and adults with disabilities in Coppell, TX to live safely in their homes.
We customize our care plans to fit the unique needs of each senior we work with. After conducting a thorough in-home evaluation, we’ll work closely with you and your loved one to create the most suitable strategy for care.
Senior Care Services in Coppell, TX and surrounding areas
For professional In-Home Senior Care services in the Coppell, TX area, call Assisting Hands Home Care at (214) 760-6944. Request a Free In-Home Consultation.
Our senior care plans are individualized for each person. What your loved one’s unique care includes can vary, but it may include help with household chores, transportation, assistance with bathing and personal care, and more. We will start with a thorough-in home evaluation to figure out exactly what your loved one needs to be happy and safe at home.
The custom care plan for your loved one may include:
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers can assist with everything from grocery shopping to preparing meals and cleaning up. Please let us know about any dietary restrictions or allergies so we can make appropriate meals for your loved one.
- Help with Daily Routines: Taking care of everyday personal care tasks such as bathing and getting dressed can quickly become difficult for seniors in their old age. Assisting Hands caregivers give your loved one assistance with the various components of their daily routines so they can get through these tasks safely.
- Transfer Assistance: Does your loved one suffer from limited mobility? If so, your assigned caregiver will help them with safely getting in and out of their wheelchair, sofa, and bed.
- Bathing and Showering: We assist with daily bathing and showering to ensure these tasks get completed.
- Bathroom Use: If your loved one needs full or partial help using the bathroom, our Assisting Hands caregiver will be there to provide them the assistance they need.
- Dressing: We make getting ready for the day as easy as possible for your loved one by offering assistance with dressing. In the evenings, we’ll make sure your loved one is changed into their night clothes before getting to bed safely.
- Personal Appearance: The caregivers at Assisting Hands want to help your loved one feel confident in their own skin. We offer assistance with personal hygiene to keep your loved one looking and feeling their best.
- Incontinence Care: For seniors suffering from incontinence, our caregivers are available to clean up any messes and provide care whenever accidents occur.
- Transportation: Since many seniors can no longer drive, we offer transportation to safely get them where they need to go. Our caregivers can take your loved one to things like doctor’s appointments, family visits, and trips to pick up prescriptions.
- Light Housekeeping: We help keep your loved one’s home clean and tidy by providing assistance with laundry, sweeping, vacuuming, and taking out trash.
- Companionship: Companionship is one of the most valuable things we offer to seniors who are widowed or who live far from their relatives. Our caregiver will spend a lot of time with your loved one, get to know them personally, and establish a friendship that will bring them joy.
What are the benefits of Senior Care?
For many seniors, staying in their own home is very important for their mental and emotional well-being. Although they may be ready to part ways with their careers or no longer drive a vehicle, many love the comfort and familiarity of staying in their lifelong home and are unwilling to give that up.
Aging seniors value the independence associated with remaining in their homes but living at home independently is not a safe option for all people. For those who want to stay in their homes but require a little more assistance with day-to-day activities, at-home senior care is a perfect alternative solution to moving into an assisted living facility.
Assisting Hands of Coppell, TX makes it easy for seniors to age happily and comfortably in their own homes. Each of our caregivers is a licensed and insured professional who you can trust to take proper care of your loved one. We also require all caregivers to pass a background check to ensure your peace of mind. Assisting Hands takes pride in offering high-quality in-home care to seniors and adults with disabilities in the communities we serve.
Complimentary In-Home Assessment
Living at home safely is now completely possible for seniors and adults with disabilities in the Coppell, TX area. Reach out to Assisting Hands to get started with a free in-home assessment to discuss the care needs of your loved one and come up with a plan of action.
Call us at (214) 760-6944 for a free estimate or complimentary in-home assessment.