We understand that it is difficult to see your loved one struggle as they age, which is why many families take it upon themselves to provide care. However, this task often falls to one person and the family caregiver will likely become overwhelmed with responsibilities. A professional caregiver is a great option for a family caregiver that is overwhelmed with duties and unable to maintain their own personal life.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides complete elder home care services for senior citizens in Richardson, TX. Our professionals will assess your loved one’s specific care needs in order to form a home care plan.
Elderly Home Care Services in Richardson, TX
Call Assisting Hands Home Care at (214) 760-6944 to learn more about our elderly home care services in Richardson, TX.
Assisting Hands Home Care provides elderly home care services to senior citizens in Richardson, TX, so they may age in the comfort of their own home. Our services start with a professional providing a free in-home consultation to assess your loved one’s needs and create a schedule and home care plan. We will assign a caregiver that can adhere to the schedule and will treat your loved one with respect and compassion.
Our caregivers are insured, trained, bonded, and licensed to offer home care services to seniors. They must pass a background check during the hiring process and undergo continuous training after hire. You can trust our caregivers to provide your loved one with quality elderly care.
Elder Care Services
Our elder care plans are each customized to fit the unique care needs of our clients. Our elder care services include the following:
- Personal Care for Seniors: Our caregivers will assist your loved ones with their Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), which include using the restroom, bathing, eating, getting dressed, and moving throughout the house.
- Companion Care: We will build a close, personal relationship with your loved one by engaging them in fun conversation and activities.
- Dementia and Memory Care: We are trained to handle complications from seniors suffering from memory related impairments. For example, our caregivers will attempt to slow memory loss by engaging your loved one in mentally stimulating activities.
- Live-In Caregivers / 24-Hour Home Care: Our caregivers will be present in your home for 12-hour shifts or even days at a time to provide care for a loved one who cannot be left home alone.
- Respite Care: We will provide a caregiver to take over for the family caregiver so they may take time off and tend to personal matters.
- Overnight Elderly Care: Our caregivers will arrive at night and stay alert and awake until morning to provide assistance or respond to emergencies during the night.
- After-Surgery Care: We will monitor your loved one’s condition after leaving the hospital and make sure they are recovering properly by ensuring they take their medication at the right time.
- Fall Prevention in the Elderly: Our caregivers will minimize the risk of falls by guiding your loved one around the house and removing possible trip hazards from walkways.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers will prepare regular meals for your loved one that accounts for their dietary restrictions if they can no longer cook for themselves.
- Light Housekeeping: We will perform housekeeping tasks like vacuuming, laundry, dusting, and more to keep your loved one’s house clean.
- Transportation and Errand Services: Unfortunately, many seniors lose the ability to safely drive. Our caregivers will drive your loved one to family events, doctor’s appointments, and errands.
Call Assisting Hands Home Care
Give Assisting Hands Home Care a call if you believe you could benefit from our elder home care services. We provide a free in-home assessment to observe your loved one’s unique care needs and form a home care plan. We are available 24/7 at (214) 760-6944.